"Speak Up. Even If Your Voice Shakes"
I live for dialogue - raw, real and authentic. I am deeply passionate about and well-versed in a range of topics including grief, loss, death, stress + burnout, spirituality, race + diversity, women's issues, entrepreneurship, law and so much more!
Some Current Discourse Includes:
* Breathing Thru Burnout: How To Sur-Thrive In Stressful Scenarios
* Why Work Life Balance is BS...And How to Find Happiness Anyway
* Control Rules Everything Around Me (C.R.E.A.M.): Why Surrender Leads to Success
If you're looking for a speaker for your event, I would love to jam out on ways we can work together. Hit me up below.
Praise from Past Speaking EventS...
“Do. Not. Hesitate. That's my advice when people ask me if they should hire Rachel for a speaking gig. Rachel has an uncanny ability to read a crowd and she understands how to make a message land. She mixes sensitivity and compassion with a rare kind of wisdom and boldness - something I’ve yet to see replicated by anyone else. And (as if you needed an and), because of her professional background I can say with clarity that she is able to blow the socks off any crowd, be it intimate gathering of girlfriends or large group at a corporate function.”
- Steph Jagger, Coach + Author of Unbound (Harper Wave)
"It was such a beautiful night! I am so grateful for [Rachel] coming and holding the space for all of us. I know that it created a shift inside my heart and the tools I learned I feel like I can go out and spread this conversation in a more understanding and confident way."
- Courtney Thomas, Creator, Bodhi Studios Re the Time to Talks on Race + Racism Event @ Bodhi Studios
"I can’t thank you enough for your participation on the panel at last week’s Vancouver All-Staff Forum. Your story was so very much appreciated! Thank you for sharing with us!"
- Laura Kohli, Communications Leader, Vancouver Community Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) Re VCH's All-Staff Forum on Medically Assisted Suicide
"I'm always on the hunt for the most powerful voices in town, who can tell a story from the gut and keep a room in the palm of their hand...Rachel came recommended by a number of contacts, namely for her work in the grief space and her dynamic personality. At the [Record Club] event Rachel quieted a full venue of 20 - 40 something city-dwellers, people leaned into the stage to hear her next word as she shared her powerful story of losing her mother, and bringing in larger themes of her work...
Multiple people came up to me after the event asking how to connect with her and her work, everyone in the room could feel her radical openness, understanding of story and real desire to impact community. I'm on the edge of my seat to see what she is up to next."
- Lizzy Karp, Marketing Communications Manager @ TELUS Re Here There YVR's Record Club feat. LCD Soundsystem