Speaking + Workshops
I offer keynote speeches and public, private or corporate workshops on a variety of topics including race + anti-racism, gender, diversity + inclusion, stress + burnout, death, loss and grief.
Sample workshops include...
* Exhale: A Breathwork + Goin' Yin Workshop for Fighting Stress + Burnout
* Spiritual Activism: Conversation, Connection + Education About Racial Justice
* Feelin + Healin': A Mindful Movement Workshop for Womxn of Color
* Meditáshyin: A Guided Meditation + Yin Yoga Workshop for Inner Healing
Sample SPEAKING DISCOURSE INCLUDES...
* We Need to Talk About Racism + Grief: How Shame is Preventing Action
* Breathing Thru Burnout: How To Sur-Thrive In Stressful Scenarios
*Spiritual Activism: How to Raise the Collective Conscious Through Spirit
* Why Work Life Balance is BS...And How to Find Happiness Anyway
* Control Rules Everything Around Me (C.R.E.A.M.): Why Surrender Leads to Success
I support organizations and communities through education and wellness offerings including:
- intuitive coaching;
- anti-racism + inclusion training;
- yin yoga;
- transformational breathwork;
- Reiki energy healing; and
- oracle card readings + more.
If your business aligns with my offerings + expertise, I'd love to hear from you.
Words of Praise...
"The first time I heard Rachel she speak, it was at an International Women's Day event. I remember her energy being both powerful and calming. I made a note of her website thinking I'd pass it along to a friend but after scrolling through the pages, I quickly realized that she was offering leadership I myself had been looking for. Attending Rachel's workshops and community gatherings has helped me discover words I didn't know I needed. She's created safe spaces for conversation and community I didn't know I craved. She has helped me uncover a piece of myself I didn't know existed. She is a beacon of hope and compassion - while keeping the work accessible and grounded in reality. If you're reading this, you've found Rachel. Don't let this moment pass you by."
- Elim Chu, Consultant, Fashion Stylist
"The raw power channeled by Rachel and evoked through her work is as stunning as it is rare. Truly she was called to guide others not simply through grief -- but to make and hold space for, to discover and to process, to recognize and accept, to release and to heal -- all by, for, and with grief and loss. Despite believing I was prepared, her workshop caught me completely off-guard in the best way, simultaneously filling me up and emptying me out."
- Ashley Thompson, Harvard Graduate (Risk & Resilience) Re the From Loss to Found Workshop at the Loaded Bow Retreat @ Ace Hotel Palm Springs
"I attended the Activist...when I had zero emotional bandwidth: my relationship had just ended, I was going through a tough time professionally and generally felt like I wasn't winning at life. After an intense workout, Rachel led a guided breath work session that allowed me to work through the heaviness and emotional baggage that I had been carrying for a long time... I left the event with a renewed sense of positivity, connection and community."