From Grief to Grace Retreat
May 5th-7th, 2017 - bOWEN ISLAND, B.C., Canada
Dealing with the pain of loss and grief is hard, to say the least. Join me for an intimate, one-of-a kind re-treat where you can get away from all the bullshit life throws your way and have some much needed time to help heal your heart.
Join me for a 3 day/2 night island retreat just outside of Vancouver, B.C. As a self-proclaimed loss sur-thriver, I know first-hand how challenging loss and hardship can be. I’ve been where you are but through self-love, divine guidance and doing the work , I came out punching with more clarity and purpose than ever. I now help people transform their grief to personal growth and help us change our relationship with death, loss and ultimately...ourselves. Learn more about me...
I’m teaming up with Bree Melanson, Spiritual Medium and Intuitive Healer who will be leading an exclusive virtual session at the retreat. After years of relaying messages from the “other side” as a medium and helping clients to move past the pain and into their truth, this is the first time Bree will be offering the “how to’s” on releasing sorrow, regret and receiving messages from your loved ones and eternal self.
We’ve created a special retreat on moving beyond loss to find the gifts that are often deeply imbedded underneath the pain.
What we’ll be covering:
- What grief is (how it manifests and how to move out of it);
- Tools to deal with grief and how to walk yourself back to joy;
- How to know when to honor your sorrow and when to move forward;
- What we learn from loss from the soul’s perspective and how to extract the lessons;
- How to use grief for your expansion;
- How to connect with your soul and easy ways to connect with loved ones who have transitioned;
- Solidify a vision for moving forward emotionally and create a new, bigger self in the world; and
- So much more!
- 3 days and 2 nights in an expansive, secluded home surrounded in nature on Bowen Island, a 20 minute ferry ride from Vancouver in Beautiful British Columbia;
- Personal, hands-on guidance from grief to grace led by me;
- A special 90 minute virtual session led by Bree;
- Our personal chef Christina Culver of Culver City Salads will be preparing delicious and nutritious vegetarian meals daily as we move through curriculum;
- Ocean, beach walks, personal time, cozy fires, wine and soulful connections;
- Over $2000 CDN worth of programming work from Bree and I (and discounts on future sessions)!
Who's it for:
- Anyone who has experienced some form of loss (i.e. - death, divorce, miscarriage, heartbreak, identity loss, job loss, loss of health etc.), at any time, and is seeking help to move through the pain.
- $985 CDN for a shared room, or $1150 CDN for a private room.
- Prices include food, accommodation and programming work from Bree and I.
Sign-up below to secure your spot. Spaces are limited...don't miss out!
Peep my interview with Bree exploring spiritual perspectives on loss and grief...
Here's a sneak peek of all the goodness that awaits you...