It's 2018 and issues of diversity and racism are still every.damn.where. How do we address them? What can we do to be part of the solution?
This workshop is an opportunity to come together to have sacred and spiritual conversation about how we can lovingly acknowledge our privilege, heal our wounds and actively contribute to lasting, effective social change.
The evening includes:
- curated discussion about the meaning of spiritual activism + how to become a genuine ally,
- space to share our hurts/struggles/frustration regarding global events,
- intentional journalling + groupwork to lovingly unpack our blind spots,
- breathwork to release and let go, and
- guided meditation to ground.
We will carve out sacred space, honour our struggles and cycle that shit up and out. Folks will leave feeling supported and empowered in their journey to better show up for themselves and the collective.
Open to all hue-mans seeking healing from the grave injustices in the world, those wanting to learn more about how they can better support underrepresented voices and/or folks seeking spiritual tools + practices to assist in their day to day activism.
The space is accessible and partial proceeds will go to WOC (Women of Colour) Talks.