loss&found is a space of support to help young and emerging adults overcome the pain of loss and grief from all the shit life throws our way.
We've all been through loss on some level - heartbreak, death, parenthood (uh huh), miscarriage, work, divorce, marriage (mmhmmm), physical ailments, loss of identity, trust etc. -- loss and grief are as normal and natural as our love for Netflix.
Despite there being over 40 known forms of loss, there are too few places to converse about our experiences and its impact in a real and sincere way.
loss&found is a space for you to be YOU -- exactly as and who you are, unabashed and unafraid. Be it overcome with despair, floating mid-air or any of the other 100+ responses to grief; you are welcomed here. Every part of you.
If you're hurting. If you feel powerless. If it feels as though you're all alone. This is the space for you. Through the power of narrative, coaching and community, you will find help and resources to heal yourself.
I applaud dialogue and invoke integrity to help you heal and find your way, to get you and your loved ones from loss, to found. xo R.
WANNA BE FRIENDS? Me Too! HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO NEXT…
- Sign up for my newsletter and get access to exclusive tips and tools including my free e-book The Shit You Need to Know About Grief.
- Follow along on Instagram for daily inspirational quotes, truthbombs and the occasional shameless selfie.
- Like the Facebook page for fun updates and helpful tips and tools.
- Holler at me! I’d love to hear how you're doing and am always accepting guest posts for my loss(t) convos series.
Intuitive Grief Coaching Calls
Interested in diving deep and getting support to move through the pain caused by loss and grief (or tips to help a loved on thru loss)?
I offer personalized, one-on-one grief coaching calls all from the comfort of your own home or office. Get tips, tools and resources to help you help yourself get from loss, to found.
For more info on Intuitive Grief Coaching rates and offerings, head here.
If you are in crisis, please reach out for help by calling 9-1-1 or a crisis centre in your area. To find a crisis centre near you, click here. You are not alone.
Sometimes the best way to move through loss and pain is to re-treat. To get away from the bustle of life and get back into your heart. Join me for a retreat to help you grieve aloud, free yourself from pain and use this experience for your best and highest good. More info here.
Online Support Group
Launching Fall 2017, my 12-week online support group From Grief to Grace will help you find meaning amidst pain. Incorporating one-on-one coaching, group calls and potent worksheets to complete as and when you please, this online course is designed to move you from loss, to found through personal inquiry and meaningful support.
Vision & Mission
Loss and grief of all forms will be addressed and discussed openly with ease and grace around the world.
Delivering heart-centered coaching, tools and resources to a community of folks experiencing loss and grief in all forms (and those wanting to help them).
I believe all profits should be for a purpose and everyone could use some help, no matter their class, race, gender, ability etc. I am committed to giving back in the following ways:
- all those who have the means to pay full-price for my services help subsidize those who can't; and
- I donate my time to help coach those who need it most and would otherwise go without.
At loss&found, values are errythang! Here's a list of what I strive to offer:
(1) support - First and foremost this is a space to feel unwavering support. For you, your struggle and all the amazing shit you're gonna get up to on the other side of loss (and I'm here to help you get there).
(2) communion - Not so much in the "bow down to Jesus" kinda way, but rather about sharing intimate feelings, thoughts and experiences on a mental, emotional and spiritual level. Sharing is fucking caring y'all - and I GO IN.
(3) healing - This space and my services can be a main ingredient in the process of feeling and becoming sound, balanced and complete again. I strive to leave you better than when you first came.
(4) community - I'm creating a tribe of vulnerable, courageous warriors. Folks who, like us, have been to hell and back and are looking for a place to call home. Its finally safe to unpack your bags because you've arrived and BONUS, there's a positivity posse here to greet ya!
(5) compassion - I have sympathy and concern for the suffering and misfortune of others, which is what led me to this work. It is through and with compassion that I am able to guide clients facing loss, grief and even their own death and help turn a profoundly challenging experience into a liberating one.