Lightening The Loss: A 10 Week Grief Support E-Course
Need guidance moving through grief on your own terms? Seeking straight-forward support to minimize pain? This, is for you.
Limited-Time Offer For My VIPs:
As a thank you for being part of the loss&found community I'm dishing up two exclusive, limited offers to join my grief support e-course Lightening the Loss good until WED OCT 31st. Both offers are also available to your friends and fam so you can spread the love.
If you or a loved one want to feel seen, heard and supported through your grief and pack your toolbox full of ways to minimize your pain, sign-up below to claim one of these exclusive offers:
#1 - one-time VIP lovin'
I'm offering up a one-time 20% discount ($110 CDN savings!) to my tried and true so you can get this amazing e-course at the special reduced rate of $440 CDN and continue the good + life changing work of lightening your loss.
#2 - VIP payment plan
Don't have all the scrilla right now? No problemo. I'm offering this VIP deal just for my l&f community but only for the next 24 hours...a reduced rate investment plan of $170 CDN per month for 3 months ($105 CDN payment plan savings)! The first month's payment secures your spot and the same amount will be automatically deducted from your credit card on the same day for the following 2 months.
Don't sleep on these limited-time offers ending OCT 31ST @ 5 PM PST / 8AM EST. Grab your spot today and get over $3,000 worth of curated grief support + guidance to help you transition out of pain and into joy...an investment in yourself has the highest return.
What Peeps Say About Working With Me..
"...Rachel asks potent questions, and she’s not afraid to say what needs to be said...Working with her is a brilliant and beautiful experience of healing through feeling..."
- Lucie B., Executive Life Coach
"The raw power channeled by Rachel and evoked through her work is as stunning as it is rare. Truly she was called to guide others not simply through grief -- but to make and hold space for, to discover and to process, to recognize and accept, to release and to heal -- all by, for, and with grief and loss..."
- Ashley Thompson, Harvard Graduate + Civil Engineer Officer @ US Army
The Course Breakdown...
WEEK #1 (NOV 12) – EXPLORING OUR LOSS: GOIN IN FOR DA WIN WORKSHEET
- takeaways: you'll asses how your grief is impacting you on all levels and begin the process of figuring what you need (and what you don't) to help you through tough times
WEEK #2 (NOV 19) – GETTING PRESENT TO OUR GRIEF: GUIDED MEDITATION (VIDEO)
- takeaways: you'll practice exercising mindfulness as a means to help you stay in the present moment (as opposed to the past or future), one of the best ways to reduce anxiety and minimize mental pain
WEEK #3 (NOV 26) – GROUP COACHING CALL (LIVE VIDEO CALL)
- takeaways: you'll get intuitive grief coaching from yours truly, have an opportunity to ask any personal questions and meet + learn from other dope folks who are also dealing with loss + grief
WEEK #4 (DEC 3) – SETTING HEALTHY BOUNDARIES: CAN I GET A HELL YES WORKSHEET
- takeaways: you'll learn how to put yourself first, set healthy boundaries with people and places in order to reduce strife, and focus energy on the things that bring you joy
WEEK #5 (DEC 10) – SLEEP + GRIEF: WHAT DEM DREAMS MEAN? JOURNAL EXERCISE
- takeaways: you'll learn how to plug into your dream state and pay attention to the subtle but potent hints for healing that your subconscious leaves you while asleep
WEEK #6 (DEC 17) – MOVING SH*T UP + OUT: BADASS BREATHWORK (LIVE VIDEO CALL)
- takeaways: this live group call affords you a chance to tap into the depths of your grief and release it from your system on a mental, emotional and spiritual level - all through the simple act of breath.
WEEK #7 (DEC 24) – GRIEF + HOLIDAYS: RITUAL SETTING
- takeaways: you'll learn some helpful tools for setting and creating rituals in a way that honours your loss and leaves you feeling full
WEEK #8 (DEC 31) – FINDING THE NEW YOU THIS NEW YEAR: FUCK YAH FEELINGS WORKSHEET
- takeaways: just as the new year approaches, you'll have the chance to meditate + reflect on all that's transpired in 2017, how you want to feel in the new year and how to bring those feelings to fruition.
WEEK #9 (JAN 7) – PRACTICING SELF-CARE: YIN YOGA CLASS (VIDEO)
- takeaways: in this specialized yin yoga sequence for grief and loss (which you can do in your PJs!), you'll connect inward and ground down in order to find inner peace as the new year unfolds
WEEK #10 (JAN 14) – TURNING PAIN INTO GAIN: CREATING A VISION FREE FROM LOSS WORKSHEET
- takeaways: the perfect ending to the coursework flow, you'll be supported in focusing on creating a vision for the future and beginning to examine how to get unstuck and turn this shit situation into an experience for your best and highest good
ANYTIME - A ONE-ON-ONE INTUITIVE GRIEF COACHING CALL
- takeaways: this personalized call allows you to dive into any particular issue or area keeping you stuck or causing you particular strife at any available time slot during the 10 week period
For folks in need of nurturing, practical and effective help moving through the pain of loss and grief of all forms, join me for Lightening the Loss. This 10-week, self-guided course can help you minimize the pain of grief and utilize this crappy experience as the doorway into grace. It's never too early or too late to address whatever grief may be unearthed within you.
You can look forward to:
- An email every Sunday morning with curated content to help you dive into your loss, face the dark and embrace the light
- A self-directed course - take + partake in what resonates, leave or omit the rest. Get through grief on your own terms
- Nurturing guidance to help honour and minimize your pain
- Weekly straight-forward exercises and worksheets to help you heal your heart (created to accommodate those experiencing decreased attention + motivation)
- Reflective meditation + journalling
- Private FB support group and group coaching call for peer support
- Practical tools and spiritual resources to help you cope with your loss
- Feeling seen, heard, supported and relieved!