Lightening The Loss: A 10 Week Grief Support E-Course
Need guidance moving through grief on your own terms? Seeking straight-forward support to minimize pain? This, is for you.
The fact is, grief fucking sucks. It changes everything. It changes you. For better or for worse - the choice is yours. I can help.
Lightening the Loss is a 10-week, self-guided e-course that will help you minimize the pain of grief and utilize this crappy experience as a doorway to grace.
If you're ready to start shifting into the light and want loving support to help you through, sign-up below to claim your spot!
"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark"
You can look forward to:
- Nurturing guidance to help honour and minimize your pain;
- Weekly straight-forward exercises and worksheets to help you heal your heart at your own pace (created to accommodate folks with decreased attention + motivation);
- Reflective meditation + journalling;
- Transformational breathwork to aid in reducing the physical impact of grief;
- A virtual yin yoga class (that you can do in your PJs!);
- Private FB support group and a group coaching call for virtual peer support;
- Practical tools and spiritual resources to help you cope with your loss;
- Feeling seen, heard, supported and relieved!
- Starting Nov 12th you'll receive an email every Sunday AM with curated content to help you dive into your loss, face the dark and embrace the light
- You'll have the whole week to move through the content at your own pace and if you fall behind a week or more - no sweat! Go at your own pace, no problem mon
- You'll get 1 online group breathwork session and 1 online group grief support + coaching session. All sessions are video calls hosted on Zoom + you can engage as much or as little as you like (or skip altogether). The breathwork call with be recorded + circulated after.
- You can book 1 personal intuitive grief coaching session at any available time during the 10 week course (and for a week afterward)
- This is a self-directed course so everything in Leaning Into Loss is an offering...take + partake in what resonates, leave or omit the rest. Get through grief on your own terms.
reserve your seat:
Ready to dive in!? This e-course contains over $3,000 in personalized coaching and grief support all for one crazy low price. There are 2 options* for investing in your joy:
OPTION #1 - ONE-TIME INVESTMENT
Get all this goodness for a one-time payment of $500 CDN ($115 saving)
OPTION #2 - INVESTMENT PLAN
Get a shitload of love + support for 3 equal payments of $205 CDN ($615 total). Your first month's payment is due upon registration, then monthly payments will automatically process on the same date for 2 months thereafter.
*I've reserved 2 free spots for low-income folks in need. If your heart feels the call but you don't have the funds, I so get it. Shoot me a note and I'll send you the pro-bono client application. Priority is given to folks receiving social assistance.
"...Rachel asks potent questions, and she’s not afraid to say what needs to be said...Working with her is a brilliant and beautiful experience of healing through feeling..."
- Lucie B., Executive Life Coach
"The raw power channeled by Rachel and evoked through her work is as stunning as it is rare. Truly she was called to guide others not simply through grief -- but to make and hold space for, to discover and to process, to recognize and accept, to release and to heal -- all by, for, and with grief and loss..."
- Ashley Thompson, Harvard Graduate + Civil Engineer Officer @ US Army
the COURSE BREAKDOWN
WEEK #1 (NOV 12) – EXPLORING OUR LOSS: GOIN IN FOR DA WIN WORKSHEET
- takeaways: you'll asses how your grief is impacting you on all levels and begin the process of figuring what you need (and don't need) to help you through tough times
WEEK #2 (NOV 19) – GETTING PRESENT TO OUR GRIEF: GUIDED MEDITATION (VIDEO)
- takeaways: you'll practice exercising mindfulness as a means to help you stay in the present moment (as opposed to the past or future), one of the best ways to minimize pain
WEEK #3 (NOV 26) – GROUP COACHING CALL (LIVE VIDEO CALL)
- takeaways: you'll get intuitive grief coaching from yours truly, have an opportunity to ask any personal questions and meet + learn from other dope folks who are also dealing with loss + grief
WEEK #4 (DEC 3) – SETTING HEALTHY BOUNDARIES: CAN I GET A HELL YES WORKSHEET
- takeaways: you'll learn how to put yourself first, set healthy boundaries with people and places in order to reduce strife, and focus energy on the things that bring you joy
WEEK #5 (DEC 10) – SLEEP + GRIEF: WHAT DEM DREAMS MEAN? JOURNAL EXERCISE
- takeaways: you'll learn how to plug into your dream state and pay attention to the subtle but potent hints for healing that your subconscious leaves you while asleep
WEEK #6 (DEC 17) – MOVING SH*T UP + OUT: BADASS BREATHWORK (LIVE VIDEO CALL)
- takeaways: this live group call affords you a chance to tap into the depths of your grief and release it from your system on a mental, emotional and spiritual level - all through the simple act of breath.
WEEK #7 (DEC 24) – GRIEF + HOLIDAYS: RITUAL SETTING
- takeaways: you'll learn some helpful tools for setting and creating rituals in a way that honours your loss and leaves you feeling full
WEEK #8 (DEC 31) – FINDING THE NEW YOU THIS NEW YEAR: FUCK YAH FEELINGS WORKSHEET
- takeaways: just as the new year approaches, you'll have the chance to meditate + reflect on all that's transpired in 2017, how you want to feel in the new year and how to bring those feelings to fruition.
WEEK #9 (JAN 7) – PRACTICING SELF-CARE: YIN YOGA CLASS (VIDEO)
- takeaways: in this specialized yin yoga sequence for grief and loss (which you can do in your PJs!), you'll connect inward and ground down in order to find inner peace as the new year unfolds
WEEK #10 (JAN 14) – TURNING PAIN INTO GAIN: CREATING A VISION FREE FROM LOSS WORKSHEET
- takeaways: the perfect ending to the coursework flow, you'll be supported in focusing on creating a vision for the future and beginning to examine how to turn this shit situation into an experience for your best and highest good
ANYTIME - A ONE-ON-ONE INTUITIVE GRIEF COACHING CALL
- takeaways: this personalized call allows you to dive into any particular issue or area keeping you stuck or causing you particular strife at any available time slot during the 10 week period
loss&found is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, medical treatment or therapy. Always seek the advice of your physical or qualified mental health provider with any questions you may have regarding any mental health symptom or medical condition. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of information received on, by our thru loss&found.