Lightening The Loss: An Online Grief Support Workshop
Seeking straight-forward support to transition into more joy? Need guidance moving through grief on your own terms? This, is for you.
The fact is, grief sucks. It stems from all sorts of stuff in our lives - death, heartbreak, burnout, loss of self, patriarchy, racism, moving, pet loss, infertility, financial woes, parenthood, marriage etc.
It changes everything. It changes you. For better or for worse - the choice is yours. I can help.
Lightening the Loss is a 10-week, self-guided e-course that will help you minimize the pain of grief and turn whatever you're dealing with into a launching point for more JOY.
"Rachel's course work material covers so many aspects of emotional well being. I came out of the course with a whole new set of tools to work with moving forward. Her questions and worksheets are thought provoking and inspiring and I left each week feeling lifted and supported."
- Morgan, Vancouver, B.C.
You can look forward to:
- Nurturing guidance to help honour where you're at and transition into your power;
- Weekly straight-forward exercises and worksheets to help you connect with your heart at your own pace;
- Reflective meditation + journalling;
- Transformational breathwork to aid in combatting the sads and boosting the glads;
- A virtual yin yoga class (that you can do in your PJs!);
- Private FB support group and a group coaching call for virtual peer support from folks who "get it" (which you can skip if you prefer to do the course on your own);
- Practical tools and spiritual resources to help you cope with your ish;
- Feeling seen, heard, supported and relieved!
- You'll receive an email every Sunday AM with curated content to help you dive into your loss, face the dark and embrace the light
- You'll have the whole week to move through the content at your own pace and if you fall behind a week or more - no sweat! Go at your own pace, no problem mon
- You'll get 1 live virtual Q+A Session a 1:1 coaching call AND a live group coaching call (depending on the offering purchased). You can engage as much or as little as you like
- This is a self-directed course so everything is an offering...take + partake in what resonates, leave or omit the rest. Get through grief on your own terms.
reserve your spot:
Ready to dive in!? This online workshop contains over $3,000 in personalized coaching and grief support for one heck of a sweet deal. Well, actually, two....
#1 - IMMERSIVE HEALING: This is the full meal deal, you get all the worksheets, recorded videos, virtual Q&A coaching call*, email support and the like PLUS extra support by way of: (i) a personalized 1:1 wellness coaching call scheduled at your preference, (ii) an additional live group coaching call (recorded + circulated) and (iii) bonus content. Limited spots avail - this stays intimate for the best support.
This is the preferred + suggested way to take this offering as personalized, live coaching will allow you to get the most from the course + provide you with the best results.
#2 - SOLO SURVIVOR: This offering provides you with all the of course content including the virtual Q&A coaching call* but without any personalized or 1:1 coaching.
This is a great option for those folks who have adequate support systems in place, want to move through the content independently and do not feel live personalized coaching is needed at this time.
Add your name below to join the inner circle + Receive exclusive deets for the spring 2018 intake.
"This course is more than a class, it’s a connection! Having RayRay as a guide, holding the light in front of me, gives me hope to walk thru the dark tunnel...for all of us who are feeling isolated and that no one gets it, she does! This journey is a lifetime, and I want to keep walking, sometimes crawling, to understanding and growing not only my loss, but my gains! Thank you for the work you do for us all!"
- Barbara, Grand Blanc, Michigan
"...Rachel asks potent questions, and she’s not afraid to say what needs to be said...Working with her is a brilliant and beautiful experience of healing through feeling..."
- Lucie, Vancouver, B.C.
"RayRay's thoughtful and compassionate guided course has helped me ask myself the toughest questions about my grief, as well as how to set up a healthy communication stream for the road ahead. Thank you for your ongoing support and for being a light for others."
- Elaine, Vancouver, B.C.
**PLEASE NOTE: loss&found and its offerings are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, medical treatment or therapy. Always seek the advice of your physical or qualified mental health provider with any questions you may have regarding any mental health symptom or medical condition. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of information received on, by our thru loss&found. Not suitable for those with mental health conditions.
SAMpLE COURSE BREAKDOWN
WEEK #1 – EXPLORING OUR LOSS: GOIN IN FOR DA WIN WORKSHEET
- takeaways: you'll assess how your grief is impacting you on all levels and begin the process of figuring what you need (and don't need) to help you through tough times
WEEK #2 – GETTING PRESENT TO OUR GRIEF: GUIDED MEDITATION (VIDEO)
- takeaways: you'll practice exercising mindfulness as a means to help you stay in the present moment (as opposed to the past or future), one of the best ways to minimize pain
WEEK #3 – LIVE Q&A CALL (RECORDED + CIRCULATED)
- takeaways: you'll get intuitive grief coaching from yours truly, have an opportunity to ask any personal questions and meet + learn from other dope folks who are also dealing with loss + grief
WEEK #4 – SETTING HEALTHY BOUNDARIES: CAN I GET A HELL YES WORKSHEET
- takeaways: you'll learn how to put yourself first, set healthy boundaries with people and places in order to reduce strife, and focus energy on the things that bring you joy
WEEK #5 – SLEEP + GRIEF: WHAT DEM DREAMS MEAN? JOURNAL EXERCISE
- takeaways: you'll learn how to plug into your dream state and pay attention to the subtle but potent hints for healing that your subconscious leaves you while asleep
WEEK #6 – MOVING SH*T UP + OUT: BADASS BREATHWORK (VIDEO)
- takeaways: this breathwork session affords you a chance to tap into the depths of your grief and release it from your system on a mental, emotional and spiritual level - all through the simple act of breath.
WEEK #7 – GRIEF + HOLIDAYS: RITUAL SETTING
- takeaways: you'll learn some helpful tools for setting and creating rituals in a way that honours your loss and leaves you feeling full
WEEK #8 – FINDING THE NEW YOU: FUCK YAH FEELINGS WORKSHEET
- takeaways: you'll have the chance to meditate + reflect on all that's transpired, how you want to feel moving forward and how to bring those feelings to fruition.
WEEK #9 – PRACTICING SELF-CARE: YIN YOGA CLASS (VIDEO)
- takeaways: in this specialized yin yoga sequence for grief and loss (which you can do in your PJs!), you'll connect inward and ground down in order to find inner peace as the new year unfolds
WEEK #10 – TURNING PAIN INTO GAIN: CREATING A VISION FREE FROM LOSS WORKSHEET
- takeaways: the perfect ending to the coursework flow, you'll be supported in focusing on creating a vision for the future and beginning to examine how to turn this shit situation into an experience for your best and highest good