From Grief to Grace Wellness Retreat
Fri may 11th - sun may 13th in pemberton, B.C., canada
Yearning for deeper connection with Self + Spirit? Seeking loving support and guidance to help you through life's ups and downs?
Join me for an intimate, one-of-a kind re-treat where you can get away from all the sh*t life throws your way and have some much needed time to connect with your heart.
Join me for a weekend mountain retreat just outside of Vancouver, B.C. As a self-proclaimed loss sur-thriver, I know first-hand how challenging life can be. I’ve been through the dark night of the soul but thru self-love, divine guidance and doing the work, I came out punching with more clarity and purpose than ever.
I now help people transform the grief we feel (from death, fighting the patriarchy, global tragedy, divorce, loss of identity etc.) into personal growth and change our relationship with grief, loss and ultimately...ourselves. Learn more about me...
I've created a special retreat on manifesting more joy and transforming any pain, loss or grief into grace.
Praise from past retreats...
"I cannot say enough good things about the retreat and how Rachel approached the weekend. There was a ton of variety in the written and physical activities (outdoor education excursion, speaking to a spiritual medium, breathing exercises) and discussions (where to find moments of honour and joy). After the retreat, I felt like I had taken a step forward which seemed impossible previously. Rachel gave us real tools and exercises to use whenever we are in that overwhelming moment of 'stuckness'. I would strongly encourage anyone who is feeling stuck, confused, or aimless...to work with her."
- Mia Pears
What we will cover:
- What grief is (how it manifests and how to move out of it);
- How to find solace and support by coming together with others who "get it";
- How loss and grief are a pervasive but manageable part of life;
- Practical tools to help use grief as a gateway to grace;
- How to know when to honor your sorrow and when to move forward;
- How to tap into Spirit as a means for healing our pain;
- How to set healthy boundaries and honour ourselves and our loss through self-care;
- Solidify a vision for moving forward emotionally and create a new, bigger self in the world; and
- So much more!
- Fri early evening to Sun mid-day at Lazy Acres, an expansive, secluded retreat space in Pemberton (a 2 hour drive from Vancouver in Beautiful British Columbia);
- Guided meditation, transformational breathwork, Reiki energy healing and yin yoga class;
- Personal, hands-on guidance from grief to grace led by me including take-home materials;
- Delicious and nutritious vegetarian meals prepared by our personal chef Christina Culver of Culver City Salads;
- Nature walks, fresh mountain air, personal time, cozy fires, peace, quiet and soulful connections;
- opportunity to get a Culver Pokes stick + poke tattoo to commemorate your retreat experience / honour your loss;
- Over $3,000 CDN worth of programming work (and discounts on future sessions + events)!
Who's it for:
- Anyone who has experienced some form of loss (i.e. - death, job stress, divorce, miscarriage, heartbreak, identity loss, loss of health etc.), at any time, and is seeking help to move through the pain and support of others doing the same.
(a) $500 CDN per person for twin bed in shared room in shared lodging (shared bathroom) [sold out];
(b) $650 CDN per person for private room in shared lodging (shared bathroom) [sold out]; or
(c) $725 CDN for private room in private micro cabin [sold out].
- A non-refundable deposit of $425 CDN secures your spot. The remainder is due April 3rd (amount depends on lodging choice)
- Prices include 2 dinners, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts, snacks, accommodation and programming work (travel costs, alcohol and stick + poke [if desired] are not included)
- Getting to Pemberton from Vancouver is a pinch. You can drive or bus and we will help arrange carpools and/or pickups to/from bus stations :)
SOLD OUT! join the newsletter to ensure you don't miss the next one.
Here's a sneak peek of all the goodness that awaits...