From Grief to Grace Retreat
May 5th-7th, 2017 - bOWEN ISLAND, B.C., Canada
Dealing with the pain of loss and grief is hard, to say the least. Join me for an intimate, one-of-a kind re-treat where you can get away from all the bullshit life throws your way and have some much needed time to help heal your heart.
Join me for a 3 day/2 night island retreat just outside of Vancouver, B.C. As a self-proclaimed loss sur-thriver, I know first-hand how challenging loss and hardship can be. I’ve been where you are but through self-love, divine guidance and doing the work , I came out punching with more clarity and purpose than ever. I now help people transform their grief to personal growth and help us change our relationship with death, loss and ultimately...ourselves. Learn more about me...
I've created a special retreat on moving beyond loss to find the gifts that are often deeply imbedded underneath the pain.
What we’ll be covering:
- What grief is (how it manifests and how to move out of it);
- How to find solace and support by coming together with others who "get it";
- How loss and grief are a pervasive but manageable part of life;
- Practical tools to help use grief as a gateway to grace;
- How to know when to honor your sorrow and when to move forward;
- How to tap into spirit as a means for healing our pain;
- Solidify a vision for moving forward emotionally and create a new, bigger self in the world; and
- So much more!
- 3 days and 2 nights in an expansive, secluded home surrounded in nature on Bowen Island, a 20 minute ferry ride from Vancouver in Beautiful British Columbia;
- Personal, hands-on guidance from grief to grace led by me including take-home materials;
- A special 90 minute virtual session led by psychic medium and soul trainer Bree Melanson;
- Our personal chef Christina Culver of Culver City Salads will be preparing delicious and nutritious vegetarian meals daily as we move through curriculum;
- Ocean, beach walks, personal time, cozy fires, wine and soulful connections;
- Over $2500 CDN worth of programming work (and discounts on future one-on-one sessions)!
Who's it for:
- Anyone who has experienced some form of loss (i.e. - death, divorce, miscarriage, heartbreak, identity loss, job loss, loss of health etc.), at any time, and is seeking help to move through the pain.
- Prices include food, accommodation and programming work (travel+ferry costs are not included)
Sign-up below to stay in the loop for the next retreat (likely Winter 2017). Spaces will be limited...don't miss out!
Here's a sneak peek of all the goodness from the last retreat...
Peep my interview with Bree exploring spiritual perspectives on loss and grief...