Fall Into Fullness: A LadyBoss* Summit
OCT 20th-22nd, 2017 - BOWEN ISLAND, B.C, Canada
*All professions welcome, in particular those with high-stress requirements such as law, finance, pr/marketing, architecture, medicine, engineering etc.
Get your out-of-office reply ready and let me lead you on a beautiful journey inward. To connect to what's true as you get clear on what's best and right for YOU (not your company, your boss, your partner or your parents).
Being a female professional can be more than tough. The boys clubs, glass ceiling and daily patriarchal bullshit can truly take it's toll - no matter how tough of a cookie you might be (and hey, it takes one to know one).
Join me for an intimate 2.5 day/2 night island retreat just outside of Vancouver, B.C. As a "recovering" corporate and entertainment lawyer and self-proclaimed loss sur-thriver, I know first-hand how challenging professional life can be. I’ve been where you are but through self-love, divine guidance and doing the work, I came out punching with more clarity and purpose than ever. I now help folks transform their struggle into personal growth and can help you change your relationship with work, life, loss and ultimately...yourself. Learn more about me...
I've teamed up with Christina Culver of Culver City Salads to bring you a weekend of feasting you won't soon forget! You'll not only leave with a full heart, but a delightfully full belly.
I’ve created a special retreat for women on moving through the daily strife caused by work and life to find the gifts that are often imbedded underneath the pain (or just plain ol' annoyance).
What we’ll be covering:
- The universality of loss and grief and their impact on our mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being
- Tools to deal with common life/work stressors and how to stand in joy no matter the ish around you
- What grief is - how it manifests at work and in our daily lives, how to unearth the grief we all possess and how to heal your heart
- A new moon / harvest celebration and how to harness this energy for success
- Solidifying a vision for moving forward emotionally and otherwise to create a new, bigger self in the world filled with confidence and purpose
- So much more!
- 2.5 days and 2 nights in a secluded modern home on Bowen Island, B.C. a 20 minute ferry from Vancouver in Beautiful British Columbia
- Personal, hands-on guidance and coaching led by me
- Christina will be preparing delicious and nutritious vegetarian meals daily as we move through curriculum
- Group Reiki healing, badass breathwork + nature awareness
- Beach walks, down time, seaside hangs, cozy fires, laughter, and soulful connections with a kick-ass crew of women
- Over $2000 CDN worth of programming work from moi (and discounts on future sessions)
- You'll leave feeling lighter, wiser and more empowered to show up for yourself and others (clients and loved ones alike)
Who's it for:
- Professional women who are tired of feeling like they need to do it all (and with a smile)
- Ladies who are moving through loss and grief of any kind as it relates to work and/or personal life
- Women who want to take charge of their careers and their lives so they can thrive rather than merely survive
- Early Bird (until August 1st) is $1050 CDN for a shared room, or $1250 CDN for a private room
- Regular Rates are $1175 CDN for a shared room, or $1375 CDN for a private room
- Prices include food, accommodation and programming work
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your spot
Sign-up below to secure your spot. Spaces are limited...don't miss out!
Here's a sneak peek of all the goodness that awaits you...